All Saints School is committed to preparing students for a changing technological world. By ensuring necessary infrastructure and adequate professional growth opportunities for faculty and staff, All Saints endeavors to foster meaningful and appropriate technology integration in the classroom.
All Saints School follows the technology guidelines and standards provided by the Archdiocese of Portland and the International Society of Technology in Education (ISTE).
In addition to Elmo document cameras, projectors, interactive whiteboards, and interactive projectors, classroom instructional technology includes:
- Laptops and Chromebooks for faculty
- Microsoft Office 365 for faculty and staff
- Google Apps for Education for faculty, staff, and middle school students
- Online textbook resources provided by Pearson Realize and Pearson SuccessNet
- Mobile laptop cart
- Mobile iPad mini cart
- Mobile iPad 2 cart
- Aerohive Wireless Network provides wifi coverage throughout the school buildings
- RenWeb student information system
All Saints has initiated a 1:1 Chromebook Program for middle-school students. Currently, eighth graders are using school-provided Samsung Chromebook 3’s for use at school in class and at home. Sixth and seventh grades will be added fall of 2017.