Welcome Back Message from All Saints School Principal Ms. Rose
As we open this school year, we are blessed by a wonderful faculty and staff. These professional people are here to provide a great learning and faith opportunity for all of our children.
It is with great pleasure that I also share with you our good fortune. Due to our foundation grants and the generosity of parents, alumni and friends, I am pleased to announce that the The Honorable Philip T. Abraham Memorial Center is paid in full. This is a huge blessing and one that comes with a big thank you to all!
Please join us at the Oktoberfest on Thursday, September 29th to see our next parish and school project unveiled. The cost for Oktoberfest is $15 and we will have the opportunity to share in community and enjoy the evening festivities.
Please welcome Mrs. Angel Wahab, our middle school Spanish teacher (grades 5-8) . Mrs. Wahab is a graduate of Stanford University and will be starting classes with the students on Monday, September 26th.
A note on summer projects:
- The parish hall has been painted, including the bathrooms.
- There is new landscaping in the front of the school (facing Cesar Chavez Boulevard).
- The parish rectory has been demolished. Fill has been put in and leveled. The unveiling of our new project will take place at Oktoberfest.
- Curriculum Matters:
- New U.S. History textbooks grades, 5-8
- New Language Arts textbooks (Pearson “My Perspectives”), grades 6-8
- New Math textbooks (Pearson Interactive) grades 1-5
- New Religion series, grades 6-8
- Students in grade 8 have individual Chromebooks
- New gym roof with 25-year warranty