Admission to All Saints School
All Saints School provides a Catholic education to children of all races, religions, and cultural backgrounds.
To schedule an interview or campus tour, please call the school office at 503-236-6205.
All Saints School is a member of the Archdiocese of Portland School System. The school is financially and spiritually supported by All Saints Parish. As a school, we are dedicated to being part of our greater parish community.
- Submit all relevant registration forms and documents
- Pay a non-refundable $450 “Registration Fee” per child
Formal Admission is granted upon receipt of an acceptance letter and an enrollment contract from All Saints School that is signed and returned by the family. The All Saints Student/Parent Handbook and Enrollment Contract are the basis for understanding the requirements of being an All Saints student and parent.
2019-2020 Open House Dates
- PreK – January 15, 2019 @ 6:30 – 8 pm
- Kindergarten – January 17, 2019 @ 6:30 – 8 pm
- Grades 1-8 – January 24, 2019 @ 6:30 – 8 pm