All Saints School is committed to preparing students for a changing technological world. By ensuring necessary infrastructure and adequate professional growth opportunities for faculty and staff, All Saints endeavors to foster meaningful and appropriate technology integration in the classroom.
All Saints School follows the technology guidelines and standards provided by the Archdiocese of Portland and the International Society of Technology in Education (ISTE).
- ISTE Standards for Students
- ISTE Standards for Educators
- ISTE Standards for Administrators
- ISTE Standards for Education Leaders
Classroom instructional technology includes:
- Laptops and Chromebooks for faculty
- Microsoft Office 365 for faculty and staff
- Google Apps for Education for faculty, staff, and school students
- Online textbook resources provided by Pearson Realize and Pearson SuccessNet
- Mobile Chromebook carts
- Mobile iPad mini cart
- Mobile iPad cart
- Extreme Wireless Network provides wifi coverage throughout the school buildings
- RenWeb student information system
All Saints has initiated a 1:1 Chromebook Program for middle-school students. Currently, sixth through eighth graders are using school-provided Samsung Chromebook 4’s for use at school in class and at home.