Drop-off & Pick-up
All Saints School is committed to having students walk and be driven to school and home safely. Therefore, it is important that all of us take this matter seriously.
Barricades will be up 30 minutes at the end of the school day, blocking access in and out of the parish parking lot 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after dismissal. Students walk through the parking lot during these times, and cars create a serious hazard for your children.
- Parking Lot Closed: 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Wednesday: 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
- Violators of this rule (moving barricades, driving through them, etc.) will be fined $25, which will be added to their next tuition bill. Volunteers are exempt from this rule for the days they work at school.
Traffic Monitors are stationed at the Glisan, Imperial and Laddington from 8:00am – 8:15am as the beginning of the school day begins and 15 minutes at the end of each school day.
FLOW OF TRAFFIC
Laddington Court is used to pick up children during and after school. Please do not drive onto the playground for this purpose (exception: ill or injured child who cannot walk to the car).
Please remember that Laddington is a one-way during drop off and pick up. Please see the visual below. The goal is to get the flow of traffic AWAY from the school. Traffic needs to flow north on Imperial to Royal Court and Laddington Court traffic needs to flow east towards Cesar E Chavez (39th). Thank you for your help to avoid two-way traffic that may lead to an accident!
When waiting to drop off or pick up your children from school, please do not block any of our neighbors’ driveways with your cars.
- All Students and Staff are to stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will be doing a Drive-by Car Drop Off in the playground from 8:00-8:15 a.m.
• Parents will pull into the Parish lot.
• See the diagram below for the correct procedure.
• Staff and student volunteers will open car doors for students.
• When prompted, students exit and enter their vehicle from the passenger side and head to their assigned entry door.
• Parents remain in their vehicles at all times.
- Walkers/Bike Riders:
• Bikers will wait at the Pavilion Stairs until 8:00 a.m. to come on campus.
• Walkers will wait at the Pavilion or North Laddington Stairs until 8:00 a.m. to come on campus.
• Bikers must walk bikes when on campus.
• Bikes will be parked at the bike rack on the playground.
• Bikers should bring a lock.
- Dismissal is from 3:15pm (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri) & 2:15pm (Wed).
- The School’s Main entrance will be opened 5 minutes prior to dismissal for parents(PreK – 2nd) to enter.
- Students in PreK – 2 are picked up in their classrooms.
- PreK-2nd parents should wait in the hallway outside their child’s classroom.
- Students in 3rd – 8th grade will exit the school following dismissal.
- Parents can pre-arrange a meeting place or meet them on the playground.
- Families are welcome to remain on the playground until 3:30pm(Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri) or 2:30(Wed)
- The playground must be cleared for ASEC.