Drop-off & Pick-up
All Saints School is committed to having students walk and be driven to school and home safely. We also are careful to be respectful and courteous to the surrounding neighbors. Therefore, it is important that all of us take this matter seriously.
Crossing guards are stationed at the cross walks of Glisan, Imperial and Laddington from 8:00am – 8:15am as the beginning of the school day begins and 15 minutes at the end of each school day.
When waiting to drop off or pick up your children from school, please do not block any of our neighbors’ driveways.
FLOW OF TRAFFIC
Following the directed flow of traffic is critical to efficient and timely drop-off and pick-up. Please remember that Laddington Court and Imperial are one way traffic during this time. Please see the visual below showing traffic flow. Traffic needs to flow north on Imperial to Royal Court, and Laddington Court traffic needs to flow east towards Cesar E Chavez (39th). Thank you for your help to avoid two-way traffic that creates traffic jams, and worse, may lead to an accident!
Parents may enter the school building at the primary front entrance only. (Front door is under the Portico next to the front office.) Do not use any of the other doors – this especially includes the lower floor entrance on the side of the building.
When waiting to drop off or pick up your children from school, please do not block any of our neighbors’ driveways with your cars.
- All Students and Staff are to stay home if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Drive-by Car Drop Off in the playground from 8:00-8:15 a.m.
• Parents will pull into the Parish lot.
• See the diagram below for the correct procedure.
• Staff and student volunteers will open car doors for students.
• When prompted, students exit and enter their vehicle from the passenger side and head to their assigned entry door.
• Parents remain in their vehicles at all times.
- Walkers/Bike Riders:
• Bikers will wait at the Pavilion Stairs until 8:00 a.m. to come on campus.
• Walkers will wait at the Pavilion or North Laddington Stairs until 8:00 a.m. to come on campus.
• Bikers must walk bikes when on campus.
• Bikes will be parked at the bike rack on the playground.
• Bikers should bring a lock.
- Dismissal is from 3:15pm (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri) & 2:15pm (Wed).
- The School’s Main entrance will be opened 5 minutes prior to dismissal for parents (PreK – 2nd) to enter.
- Students in PreK through 2nd Grade are picked up in their classrooms.
- PreK through 2nd parents should wait in the hallway outside their child’s classroom.
- Students in 3rd – 8th grade will exit the school following dismissal.
- Parents can pre-arrange a meeting place or meet students on the playground.
- Families are welcome to remain on the playground until 3:30pm(Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri) or 2:30(Wed)
- The playground must be cleared for ASEC no later than 3:30pm.