Admission to All Saints School
All Saints School provides a Catholic education to children of all races, religions, and cultural backgrounds.
All Saints School is a member of the Archdiocese of Portland School System. The school is financially and spiritually supported by All Saints Parish. As a school, we are dedicated to being part of our greater parish community.
PreK & Kindergarten Open House:
All Saints will be hosting a virtual PreK & Kindergarten Open House on January 21, 2021 at 6:30PM.
Join us using the meeting link below:
Meeting ID: 997 9598 9836
Application Process for New Students:
- Checkout the All Saints 2021-2022 Brochure
- Review 2021-2022 Uniform Code
- Submit Registration Application
- Submit PreK & K Questionnaire – For new PreK & K students.
- Submit Teacher Recommendation – For new students – Grades K-1
- Submit Teacher Recommendation – For new students – Grades 2-8
- Submit Records Request
- Pay a non-refundable $450 “Registration Fee” per child
Formal Admission is granted upon receipt of an acceptance letter and an enrollment contract from All Saints School that is signed and returned by the family. The All Saints Student/Parent Handbook and Enrollment Contract are the basis for understanding the requirements of being an All Saints student and parent.