Admission to All Saints School
All Saints School provides a Catholic education to children of all races, religions, and cultural backgrounds.
All Saints School is a member of the Archdiocese of Portland School System. The school is financially and spiritually supported by All Saints Parish. As a school, we are dedicated to being part of our greater parish community.
2021 – 2022 Admissions Update:
At this time, all applications to Grades 3-8 are wait-listed. Applications for PreK – 2nd Grade are still being accepted.
Grades 1-8 Open House:
All Saints hosted a virtual Grades 1-8 Open House on January 28, 2021 at 6:30PM.
PreK & Kindergarten Open House:
All Saints hosted a virtual PreK & Kindergarten Open House on January 21, 2021 at 6:30PM.
PreK & Kindergarten Sample Schedules and Information:
Application Process for New Students:
- Checkout the All Saints 2021-2022 Brochure
- Review 2021-2022 Uniform Code
- Submit Registration Application – PreK & Kindergarten Only
- Submit Registration Application – Grades 1 – 8
- Submit PreK & K Questionnaire – For new PreK & K students.
- Submit Teacher Recommendation – For new students – Grades K-1
- Submit Teacher Recommendation – For new students – Grades 2-8
- Submit Records Request
- 2021-2022 Out-of-Parish Form
- Pay a non-refundable $450 “Registration Fee” per child
Formal Admission is granted upon receipt of an acceptance letter and an enrollment contract from All Saints School that is signed and returned by the family. The All Saints Student/Parent Handbook and Enrollment Contract are the basis for understanding the requirements of being an All Saints student and parent.