Drop-off & Pick-up
All Saints School is committed to having students walk and be driven to school and home safely. Therefore, it is important that all of us take this matter seriously.
When waiting to drop off or pick up your children from school, please do not block any of our neighbors’ driveways with your cars.
1. The MORNING SCHOOL BELL rings at 8:10 a.m. Students are expected to be in their classrooms by 8:15 a.m. Students are treated as tardy should they arrive after that time.
2. The SCHOOL DAY ENDS at 3:10 p.m. (Wednesdays – 2:10 p.m.). Parents of Pre-K and Kindergarten are invited to pick up their children starting at 3:00 p.m. (Wednesdays – 2:00 p.m.).
3. BARRICADES will be up approximately 20 minutes at the start and end of the school day, blocking access in and out of the parish parking lot approximately five minutes before and five minutes after the bell has rung. During the time the barricades are up, students need to walk through the parking lot to gain access to/from the school. No car should be moving in the parking lot at this time.
Parking Lot Closed:
- Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. – 8:15 a.m.
- Weekdays: 2:55 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. / Wednesdays: 2:00 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.
Violators of this rule (moving barricades, driving through them, etc.) will be fined $25, which will be added to their next tuition bill. Volunteers are exempt from this rule for the days they work at school.
4. TRAFFIC MONITORS are stationed at the Glisan & Laddington crosswalk and the Cesar E Chavez Blvd & Laddington crosswalk from 8 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. at the start of the school day, and for 15 minutes at the end of each school day.
5. FLOW OF TRAFFIC: During official drop-off/pick-up times stated above, Laddington Court is a ONE-WAY street. All vehicles MUST enter Laddington Court from Glisan Street. When exiting Laddington Court to 39th/Cesar E. Chavez, turn right to keep the traffic flowing; use roundabout if you need to go north on Cesar E. Chavez. There will be a traffic monitor at the 39th/Cesar E. Chavez exit to help prevent two-way traffic from developing.
6. There is a DROP-OFF SPOT on Laddington Court, roughly five car spaces long, just beyond the entrance to the parish parking lot. This may be used to drop children off at school during school hours.
Please do not park for more than five minutes in the drop-off spots when barricades are up.